Sunday, November 6, 2011

26 hours a day - Wow! Now I can livvveee more!

Wow! So you mean I will have 26 hours a day then? Amazing! That’s exactly what I have been looking for Machan! See, if you had asked me this question three years earlier when I was lazying my Under Graduation college I would have gnarled ‘oh man come on! I am longing for life to move a little faster than my USB modem, now don’t tell me you are gonna give 2 extra hours a day. No machan please!’ But now, my answer would contrast my UG mind. That’s because a couple more hours would help this budding film maker to find time to realize his year-old dream of ‘starting to become an actor’.I always wanted to be one! I can spend an hour in watching the selected ‘Al Pacino’ clips in You Tube and try bringing out the original actor inside me. As a loyal ‘budding director’ I am supposed to focus on my area of study and not shatter focus, but now since I have an extra two hour, I can divert a little and try being an actor! Okay, that’s with the one hour. What about the other 1 hour? Aaah! Finally, now those little monsters can be happy! I can play a clown to my little nephews. They have been pestering me for this since last new year! Yeah right! Every night before going to bed! With the face painted, the head covered with a cap (that we wear inside the helmet) white gloves on the hand and dancing and acting in rhythm to a tune (probably the BGM of ‘Tom and Jerry’ I torrented last week). Ooh! Then I shall become the modernest children-storyteller, who doesn’t tells stories to kids, but performs them all as a mime play! Wow! Budding film makers gotta livvvveee life like this! Alright! So when is this ’26 hour’ thing starting?? Hello?? There?

2 comments:

  1. hehe. Nicely said. I share the same sentiments when I play with my nephews :) Best of Luck. Do check out my post too and vote if you like it Aye Zindagi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I happened to go through your blog a couple of days back and was impressed. Let me get straight to the point. We have a forum at http://www.chennaichatter.com exclusively for Chennai-ites where we discuss various issues pertaining to Chennai and the nation. I think it would be great if you join us and take part in the debates. It would add a whole new class to the discussions.

    Have a great day!
    Thomson.

    ReplyDelete